Saturday, November 9

DHC for Men Medicated Acne Gel

DHC for men Medicated Acne Gel 
Here's one of the acne treatment products that I tried. You might ask why did I buy a men's product...Well, I don't know. This is the only acne treatment product that DHC brought into Malaysia. And I have been battling acne for years. Don't get me wrong here...I don't have acne on my face 365 days but I do have 2-3 pimple or acne from time to time, especially when I'm stressed. 
So, why not try a new product! Anyway, I think it's fine to share this product because acne are still acne. The cause of acne is the same for men and women except for hormonal acne, of course. And the common ingredient used in acne treatment products are salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. These are the ingredients found in over-the-counter products which are usually more mild to the skin.  

今天要给大家点评的是我之前试过的一个治痘产品。大家应该很好奇为什么我会买男生专用的产品吧。。其实,也没有特别理由。只是这里的DHC只有这个治痘的。我一直都在和痘痘作战。可是大家可别误会,我不是365天都有痘痘,只不过偶尔会有两、三科,尤其是我恨压力的时候。
偶尔试试新产品也无害嘛!无论如何,这产品虽然是给男生的,可是痘痘无论长在男生或女生的脸上,还是痘痘,没有分别的。除非是荷尔蒙导致的。市场上常见的治痘产品里说含有的主要成分包括水杨酸,苯甲酰,和硫,都是比较温和的。

I have no idea what's the active ingredient in this product because it's all in Japanese and there's nothing much about this product on line. I also realized that it's not available in many countries. So, I can't really explain much about this product. The product has a watery gel like consistency and it's colorless. I'm sharing this with my brother. Both of us agree that this product does not do much. There's no major effect on the acne after several days of application, even though it says medicated.  

其实我不知道产品里的成分是什么,因为都是日文,而且网上完全找不到任何资料。我也发觉这产品不是很多国家有。很抱歉不能仔细地分解给大家听。产品是水水的凝胶状,无色。我和弟弟公用这产品后,都一致认为它没有效用。涂在痘痘上几天后,也没变化。
Clear, colorless gel 
Worst of all, this useless thing is priced at RM 43.90/20g. It's really expensive! Must be the import tax and duties. Hmph! If you are looking for something to treat your acne, please consider other (better) options! 

最心痛的是这没用的东西要RM 43.90/20g。超贵的!应该是进口税的关系。如果你们也在找着治痘的产品,请考虑别的(更好的)选择! 

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment