Tuesday, July 1

New series: Midweek Mask Talk

Hi ladies! I'm starting a new series for the blog to talk about all the sheet masks that I've tried before. The series will begin in July. Every Wednesday, I'll share a post of the sheet masks that I've used for the week or before that. I personally believe in the saying that, there's no ugly women in this world, there's only lazy women. Sheet mask is something that will give you immediate effect but it does not necessarily last long. That's why it is usually advised to do it at least twice a week. 

The reason I like sheet mask is that it allows me to steal 10-15 minutes to take a power nap and at the same time, pamper my skin. My work can be pretty stressful at times and even after I leave the office, I sometimes take some work home. Because after a long day, I'm usually quite exhausted and in need of a nice cold shower to refresh my brain. I will also scrub my face during shower, then after shower I will put on a sheet mask then rest for 15-20 minutes. I also love a good sheet mask with nice scent because it provides a little bit of therapeutic effect. Roses are my favorite! 

Another reason I want to do a specific series for sheet mask is because there are too many options out there. Every brand comes out with a lot of sheet mask using different ingredient and with different functions. They can be as cheap as RM3 and up to RM20. Well, I haven't try all of them but I've tried many of them. 

So, don't forget to check-in every week to find out more on all the hits and misses! 

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment