Saturday, February 8

NYX Butter Gloss BLG04 Merengue | Maple Blonde

I've heard a lot about NYX. It's cheap, it's good, it's pigmented...There's a lot of drugstore make up brand in the market but they all have their hits and misses. But for NYX, they have done well. I have a few lipsticks and lip glosses. Most of them are natural shades. And I've been wanting to rock the pink lip look. So when I was in Sephora Starhill Gallery KL, I've decided to grab this NYX Butter Gloss. It's took me pretty long to finally decide which to get. They have a few range of lip glosses and each range has at least 5-6 shades. I really wanted to get 'em all! I was so tempted. You know how it feels right? When you have so many choices and all of them are so nice and you thought of the many looks that you can create for so many occasions. You just don't have a reason to not buy them because they are so pretty and affordable. Dilemma!..Dilemma!...Dilemma! Luckily, I came to my senses and got only two...haha. 

我一直都有听说过NYX的好评。这牌子的产品很便宜、又好用、也很上色。市场上的牌子多得很,可他们的表现都上上下下。反而NYX的成绩就一直都很标青。 我试过了几种不同牌子的口红和唇彩, 大多都是自然系。我一直都想尝试粉红色, 所以当我在Starhill Gallery KL的Sephora时,我就买了这支NYX的Butter Gloss。 我在店里花了好一段时间才决定到的。NYX有蛮多不同的唇彩系列。每个系列都有五至六个颜色。 我真的很想全都买下!姐妹们应该都明白这种感受吧? 当你有这么多选择, 而每个都很美、很便宜,你也会开始想到各种不同的造型时,真的是找不到理由不把它们都买回家。幸好我还很理智,只买了两支 哈哈

As how the name describes it, it's as smooth as butter. It's also super pigmented and it smells like vanilla. However, pink lips are very tricky. It requires some base work. What I mean is you'll need to make sure that your lips are not dry and chapped. To do that, you'll need to exfoliate your lip to get rid of all the dead skin and then apply some lip balm to moisturize it. Just like how you scrub your face and body every week. The result will be smooth lips with less wrinkles. These steps are important because when you apply lighter colour onto your lips, any imperfection can be easily seen. It's obvious if all the colour got trapped in the cracks of your lip. It will look uneven. Even if you try to pack more product onto your lips, the colour will not look even. 

就如产品的名称一样,唇彩涂在唇上就像牛油一样滑。不仅上色,味道也不错,有香草味。不过,要带出完美的粉红色是件不简单的事, 需要一些准备功夫。 我说的是你必须确保嘴唇不干也没皴裂。 要做到这点就要先去死皮, 然后涂上一些滋润的护唇膏。保养方式就和我们的脸和身体一样, 每周都需要去一次角质。 保养后的嘴唇都变得比较滑,皱纹也少了。 你们都别小看这些简单的保养步骤哦!因为, 当我们擦上浅色唇彩或口红的时候,小小瑕疵都会很明显。
Maple Blonde is a peachy color and Merengue is a cold tone pink. 
So, here's the look for the lip. To rock this pink lip, I recommend heavier eye make up like smoky eye. Otherwise, you'll look washed out like a vampire. Personally, I don't like heavy make up for my eyes so I just go with some black eyeliner instead. Whereas for the peachy Maple Blonde, it goes with any simple make up and it gives a touch of sweetness to the look.

这就让大家看看整脸的照!我个人建议用比较夸张的烟熏妆来衬托超粉红的Merengue。 因为这款粉红色是偏向紫色的,它会让皮肤看起来很死, 像僵尸一样。 可是, 我不喜欢画烟熏妆, 所以只用了超黑的眼线来代替。 至于桃色的Maple Blonde, 任何简单的妆都可搭上, 它也会给整个look增添些甜蜜感。 

Channeling my inner Nicki Minaj with NYX Butter Gloss Merengue 
I'm really happy to found this butter gloss after my bad experience with The Face Shop's face it all about liptstick. This Butter Gloss is RM22 and I was lucky enough to get additional 20% discount because they were having it storewide. oh yea! Overall, their lip products are either RM22 or RM26. Go check out the NYX counter in Sephora for some nice lip products! 

可以找到这种粉红色的唇彩我真的很高兴。之前试了The Face Shop's face it all about liptstick 真的很失望。它的售价是RM22。我买的当天全场还有8折。NYX的所有唇部产品都是RM22或RM26。大家如果有机会到Sephora的话,一定要试试他们家的产品哦!

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment