Thursday, July 10

Midweek Mask Talk: NATURE REPUBLIC Whitening Collagen Dream Mask Sheet

I apologize for a late post this week because I had some medical situation over the past few days. I'm still recovering at home now.
This week's mask experience isn't a good one. It's my first time trying something from Nature Republic. It's the Whitening Collagen Dream Mask Sheet which has the face of Korean singer, Taeyeon, from Girls' Generation. There's also other packaging with the face of Goo Hara from Kara and JYJ. Personally, I'm not a Kpop fanatic and it's what's inside the package that matters. But I'm still curious how much those ambassadors has helped boost their sales throughout the years. I do have a friend or two who will buy any stuff that their idol endorse. Hmm...will you?

很抱歉这星期的post晚了,因为前几天身体出了些状况, 现在还在家康复着。请大家多多包涵哦!
这星期的面膜记不是很理想。 这是我第一次尝试韩国牌子Nature Republic的产品。 是他们家的胶原蛋白美白梦幻面膜。包装上有著名韩国团体少女时代的金泰妍。 他们也找了其他明星如: 卡拉的Goo Hara 及 JYJ 来代言。我个人不是什么韩风狂,我觉得最重要的还是包装里头的东西。 可是我也很好奇到底这些明星代言人对他们的销售量有多少帮助。我认识的有几个朋友还真的会为了偶像而买某些产品,你呢?

The one I got is with the face of Taeyeon

The ingredients
Now, let us get into the ingredients of the mask. There's high concentration of Vitamin B3 in the form of Niacinamide which helps to improve skin elasticity and uneven skin tone. It also promotes healthy skin cells by stimulating dermis microcirculation and pumping more oxygen to the skin cells. Apart from that, there's also a tonne of floral and fruit extract for whitening the skin. The main character here is mentioned as 'soluble collagen'. No information on the source of collagen stated so I guess it's just some synthetic keratin. 

让我们来分析一下面膜里的成份吧!首先发现的就是烟酰胺,是维他命B3的一种。它可以帮助增加皮肤弹性和改善不均匀肤色。 它还可以激发真皮层的微循环,给细胞提供足够的氧气以促进健康的细胞。此外, 面膜里也添加了许多有美白功效的植物和水果精华。而整个面膜的主角呢,就是所谓的‘溶化性胶原蛋白’。没有其他资料了,应该是普通的人造角蛋白吧

See how stiff the fabric is? It's hard to adjust them and somehow I look sad in this photo
The most annoying thing I feel about this mask is that it is too small. And the fabric is too thick and stiff so it's hard to lay it nicely onto my face. Remember last week I told you all to eliminate all air bubble for maximum benefit? This mask is terrible! The fragrance is quite strong but nice. But then again, fragrance is something very personal. So, I can't judge much. The essence of the mask is thick and sticky. Well, generally, collagen masks are more sticky. After using it, I did not notice any whitening effect. My skin color looks the same.

最恼人的是面膜太小了!而且布质还很厚,很挺,根本就没办法伏贴在脸上。大家应该还记得上星期我说过要弄走所有气泡才可以让皮肤充分地吸收面膜上的精华吗? 这面膜简直是太烂了!面膜的香精还瞒重的,不过味道还好。可是香味这东西是看个人的,所以我也不能多说什么。面膜的精华又粘又厚,基本上,所有胶原蛋白面膜都是比较粘的。我用完后没有发现任何美白效果,皮肤的颜色还是一样的。

The tip of my nose and the side is not even covered :(
I think this mask is available in the Nature Republic store and I know they always have mask promotions so go like their Facebook page, Nature Republic Malaysia, so that you can get updated news. I actually got this  with some other masks from my friend, Vanity Jo. It was 6 for RM15. So, each cost only RM 2.50. Super duper cheap!!! But I definitely won't repurchase this again.

这面膜应该在他们的店里就找得到,而且他们常有面膜促销,所以就去like一下他们的官方面子书Nature Republic Malaysia,随时随地就可以知道最新消息了。我其实是从朋友那儿买的,是Vanity Jo。六片RM15, 一片才RM 2.50。超超超便宜的! 可惜我不会再买。

With love,
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment