Thursday, July 17

L'OREAL Color Riche Iridescent Dewy Beige

L'oreal Color Riche in Dewy Beige.
Love the 90's inspired light gold packaging
Last month's new on shelf was this lipstick by L'oreal. If you do keep track of beauty products, you would know that this is not new to the market but new to us, Malaysians. Well, living in Malaysia, we do get things later than the Americans, usually 6 months later. Sad right?! But then again, we can let them undergo the trial and error experiment first. So, we will know what's good and what's not. Haha

上个月新上市有L'oreal 的口红。 如果你们也有留意化妆品的话,应该知道这不是真的新产品,只是在马来西亚是新上市的而已。和美国比起来,我们通常都是慢他们六个月。是不是很惨啊? 不过,换个角度来看,是他们先当白老鼠, 这还不错!这样我们就会知道哪个产品好,哪个不好咯! 哈哈

The Color Riche series is one of the best in drugstore. There's over 15 colors in the series. There's also a matte series available but I think there's only 5-6 shades. I do realize that L'oreal and Revlon tend to have very good lip products. I like the packaging. It has the 90s vibe and it also shows what shade it is on the outside. I hate those that doesn't and I have to open every single tube to find the one that I want. The packaging and the name that we get here is different compared to other countries. It really confuses me a little.  

Color Riche 这个系列是开架式里头最好的一个。整个系列有超过15个不同的颜色,另外还有5-6个哑光系的颜色。在众多开架式牌子里面, 我发觉L'oreal 和 Revlon 的唇膏和唇蜜都是比较好用。这次推出的Color Riche口红包装我也很喜欢,有点90年代的感觉,而且从外面就可以看到口红的颜色,超方便的!找的时候不用一支支都开来看。 另我有点混淆的是他们在不同的国家推出的包装和名字有点不一样,应该产品的配方是一样的吧


Anyway, as long as what's inside is good, it doesn't matter. The texture is very rich and creamy. It's not drying to the lips. Pigmentation is very good. I got this nude pink shade for my daily use to the office. The color turns out to be quite strong so sometimes I just have to dab it onto my lips and sheer it out. All the colors are gorgeous and wearable. I just want to have em all!

无论如何,里头的比较重要。这款口红的质地是非常浓厚,像奶油。它很滋润、也很上色。我选的这款是带点粉红的裸色,非常适合每天上班涂。由于它的色素还瞒强的,我通常会点几点在嘴唇上,然后用双唇推开它。 其实我很想把整个系列的口红都买回家 :(

I got the color Dewy Beige, which is a pinkish nude. Great for everyday use!
But somehow my camera is not picking up the color. I've tried different lighting and backdrop but it still doesn't work.
Sorry about it. Please head to your nearest L'oreal counter to see this awesome lipstick's true color! 
But I can't because it will cost me a bomb to buy all :( 
Considering that the product is such a good quality, RM35.90 for one is quite a good bargain. Hmm...save up to get more? *wink* 
You should get one too! You'll love it! 

可是就是做不到,因为我会破产 :(
虽然这产品是很好用,标价RM35.90是瞒合理的。存钱买吗? 再想吧!
你呢?因该马上去买来试试,保证你会爱上它哦!

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment