Monday, June 9

PALMOLIVE Ayurituel Joyous Shower Gel


I'm emptying my Palmolive Ayurituel Joyous this week yeay! (I'm excited to get a new shower gel..haha) This shower gel is one of three from their Ayurituel line. The other two, which are Tranquility and Energy, however, are not available in Malaysia. They only brought in one. I guess they are trying to test the market demand. This line was inspired by the ancient Indian Ayuverdie tradition, which aims to promote healthy and balanced body. 

这星期决定要把我的Palmolive Ayurituel Joyous用完 yeay! (很兴奋又可以换新的沐浴露咯!哈哈)这款沐浴露是他们家Ayurituel系列里的其中一个口味。还有两个口味,Tranquility 和 Energy,可惜马来西亚暂时没有。他们只带进这个口味,因该是要试试我国的市场反应吧!这整个系列是受了印度传统Ayuverdie的启发而研发成的。 印度人由古至今都是用这种传统方式调理身体和促进健康。 

The two main ingredients of this shower gel is Indian mulberry and lotus flower. The sour fruity scent is stronger to I think mulberry is the top note and the lotus flower kinda balance off the fruity scent. It's girly but not too sweet. It's also refreshing and energetic. Something that I would use after I wakes up on a relaxing weekend. Overall, the scent is quite subtle and it does not linger around too long. I kinda hope it would so that I can smell good all day. The gel form does makes it hard to lather up, unless you use a sponge or a loofah. 

沐浴露里两种主要原料是印度桑和莲花。 桑果酸甜的果香比较浓,加上莲花的淡淡花香,就刚刚好。它有着少女般的香甜,可是又不会甜过头,而且很清爽、活力。绝对适合我在周末时懒懒睡醒起来用的。整体来说,它的香味还瞒淡的,也不会逗留太久在身上。本人却希望它可以持久些。一整天都可以香香的,该有多好?洗澡时,如果没有用海绵或丝瓜的习惯会有一点难把它搓出泡泡来, 因为它是胶状的。 

Honestly, there's nothing special about this shower gel. But it's also not a bad product. It did not dry out my skin and it does cleans up my skin pretty nicely. Plus, it's only RM15.50 for a big 750ml bottle. What more would you want from a shower gel? 

说实在的,这沐浴露并没有什么特别。可是, 也不是很差的产品。 它不会使皮肤干燥,洗得也很干净。 再加上便宜的价格,RM15.50就可以买到超大瓶的750ml 罐装。你还想要怎样呢?

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment