Thursday, May 29

PALMER'S Cocoa Butter Formula Moisture Rich Shampoo With Vitamin E

I've tried a lot of shampoos and most of them irritates my scalp. I have oily scalp but flaky with dandruff at the same time. So, usually the shampoos will make my scalp itchy...super itchy!! Which I hate it! 
 But then after I use this shampoo for a few month, it doesn't seem to give me any problem. In fact, it seems to calm my oily scalp and stop the dandruff.

我试用过很多种洗发乳,可是大多数都会搞到我头皮发痒。我的头皮是油性的, 可是又干到有头皮屑。 所以很难找适合我的洗发乳,很残啊!
不过, 我试用过这款洗发乳几个月后, 头皮不会发痒,也不会有头皮屑。而且它好像把头皮下的油脂腺镇定住了,没出那么油了。


This shampoo is specially formulated to refreshes & soothes dry scalp and promotes healthy hair growth, as stated on the bottle. When I found it in Caring Pharmacy (apparently, it's the only place you can find Palmer's hair product), I was gravitated towards the 'refreshes & soothes dry scalp' part. Just what I needed! I don't know about the hair growth thing, I never really measure my hair. 

这款洗发乳是特为头皮干燥的人所制的。它会使干燥的头皮清新、舒缓头皮, 也促进毛发的成长。我第一次在Caring 药房里找到它时,就被吸引住了。 它正是我要找的!虽然说可以促进毛发的成长,可是本人却没有真正量过,所以无法肯定。

Well, the ingredients are mostly typical household shampoo ingredients like sulfate, sodium..bla...bla...bla....
It does have a fair amount of cocoa seed butter, coconut oil and Vitamin E. All are for moisture and nourish. It also have a little bit of peppermint oil which helps in oil control (it was the 2nd last item listed in the ingredient list). I guess they got the formula right and it suits my scalp.

其实,它的用料都是一般洗发乳里找得到的,包括硫酸酯、硫酸钠等等。它还有一些可可种子、椰油和维他命E。全是滋润和保湿的。里面也加了一点薄荷油,是帮助控油的成份(它是成份表里最后第二样)。成份很简单,应该是他们的秘方配对了。 

The ingredient list and the small photo on the side is the actual product in light champagne color
I am definitely not complaining with this shampoo haha...I feel refreshed every time I use it. And my hair don't dry out or tangle. FYI, I don't use hair conditioner very often because I am just lazy. The product does smell like chocolate mint ice-cream. But don't worry, it doesn't stick to the hair. So, you can only smell it from the bottle and while you are washing your hair. But if you are a fan of chocolate mint ice-cream, I think you'll be crazy over this shampoo, right? 

本人对这款洗发乳没什么好挑剔的。。哈哈。。。每次用完都觉得很清新,头发也不会干燥,更不会打结。我平时都没有用护发素的习惯,因为很懒。有一点要告诉大家的是, 这款洗发乳闻起来像是巧克力薄荷冰淇淋的味道。不过, 别担心!它的味道不会残留在头发上太久。只是洗头发的时候会闻到而已。如果你是巧克力薄荷冰淇淋的爱好者,应该会超爱它的吧?

The price is on the high side of drugstore shampoos. It's RM23.90. Don't know if they will have sale soon or not? Hope they do!

价格方面就比较高,一瓶RM23.90。希望他们尽快有大减价吧!

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment