Tuesday, November 19

7-Days Challenge #2: Bio-essence Pine Pollen Deep Cleansing Milk & Deep Cleanser with ATP

Hi everyone! I'm trying to pick up a good habit of doing double cleansing everyday. So I picked up these 2 new products from Bio-essence. Here's the 7 days challenge details:-
Bio-essence Pine Pollen Deep Cleansing Milk & Deep Cleanser
Day 1 - I used the cream cleanser in the morning and it leaves a layer of film on my skin. I don't think my skin is clean. Then, I didn't wear any make up that day, I also forgot sunblock. After I come back from work, I use both the milk and cream cleanser. The milk cleanser only remove some of the dirt and the cream cleanser did not wash off all the oil. 
Day 2 - I continue the same routine as the first day. The outcome is also the same. However, I find that the soap-free formula did work and my skin is quite normal throughout the day. It's not extra oily which I think is a good thing. 
Day 3 - Still no improvement and I have some impurities at the side of my nose. This means my face is not well-cleaned.

And the rest of the week is the same. This is yet another challenge which I can't wait to get over. 
The milk cleanser is suppose to remove make up as well. I've tried it without make up and it can't even clean my face. I don't think it can remove make up completely. 

Though it's cheap but I hope by sharing my experience, you can skip some money-wasting part. There are better cleanser than these 2 in the market. 


大家好!近来我想开始养成双重洗脸的好习惯,所以就买了这两样。以下是我七天大挑战的详情:-

第一天- 早上,我用了cream cleanser。它在我的皮肤上留下了一层油油的薄膜,根本没把我的脸洗干净。这天,我没有化妆,连防晒品都忘了擦。放工回来后,我用了milk and cream cleanser。Milk cleanser 只是把一些灰尘去掉,而cream cleanser也没把所有的油质洗掉。
第二天- 我重复了第一天的步骤,效果也是一样。我还发觉它无皂的配方真的很有效。我的皮肤没有特别的油,是件好事。
第三天- 没有任何进展,而且鼻子旁边出现了一些脓痘。这代表脸洗得不干净

接下来的日子,情况都一样。我真的很庆幸这次的挑战终于告一段落了。
milk cleanser原本是可以卸妆的, 可是它连一般的污质和油质都没有办法彻底地清除掉,我个人觉得它不能彻底地卸掉所有化妆品。

虽然都很便宜,不过我希望我今天的分享可以帮大家避免做浪费钱的事。市场上还有更好的产品。

With love, 
pei san

No comments:

Post a Comment