Friday, October 25

First impression #1: L'OREAL le blush True Match 01 Pink Marshmallow

L'oreal le blush 01 Pink Marshmallow 
I'm almost out of blusher so I got this...which I regretted
我的腮红就快用完了,所以就补货。。。后来就后悔了。。。

01 Pink Marshmallow
The pearly pink looks nice and youthful but the quality is just terrible. It's not pigmented, it's hard to get the color onto my cheeks, it's just terrible. I don't know why anyone would want their cheek to look shiny with the pearly pink color. Everyone wants a natural finish which means MATTE make up is the go-to.
And I think it's starting to harden as you can see from the picture above. The packaging looks cheap and the lid just gets looser everything I open and close it. I don't know if you noticed, the silver rim on the surface of the packaging falls off easily and make it even more ugly. It comes with a brush which does not help to transfer the color to my face. There's also a small mirror if you flip the product up.

它的粉红带着珠光,看起来充满青春活力,不过品质差到透!不上色,也不知道会有谁会要发亮的脸颊。 大家都走自然路线啊。。而且我也发觉它开始氧化,变硬了 (参考以上图示)。包装也很差。它的盖很容易就松了。还有从以上图片上,你可发觉到它周边的银色边已经脱落,整个包装就变得更丑了。盒子了有附送小刷子,可是对上色一点也没帮助。翻过来还有一个小小的镜子。
Comes with mirror and brush
Swatches of the blush 

Worse of all, it's not cheap! The retail price is RM42.90. Bummer!! 
L'oreal, you really disappoint me this time :(

最严重的事,它很贵! 售价是 RM 42.90。
L'oreal, 你真的令我太失望了 :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment