Thursday, October 23

SKIN&LAB Dr Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Facial Mask

It's October again and this means Halloween is here! I'm sure some of you are already thinking about what halloween costume you should get this year. Well, I think I got myself some option here haha...just kidding! 

又是十月了, 时间过得真快啊,万圣节又到咯!相信有些人已经准备好今年要扮谁了吧。我也不差哦,下面的好不赖吧? 哈哈
raaaawwwhhhh!!! The green face monster is here! 
This is my current favorite clay mask. I use it when I feel that my skin is getting very oily. It is usually the week before menses. It is the week which we have our mood swing and abnormal appetite. During this week, the level of progesterone increases and this stimulates higher sebum production. This is why our skin gets oily faster.

我最近最爱的就是这款粘土面膜。每当我觉得脸很油的时候,我就会敷上它,通常都是大姨妈来的前一个星期,也就是我们女生会有情绪波动问题和胃口大增的那一个星期。 月经来之前,孕酮的水平会增高,导致皮脂腺旺盛,所以脸更油。

Some people has the misconception that clay mask is only for people with oily skin but this is wrong. My skin gets oily very fast after washing. But at the same time, I also have flaky skin on my nose. I really cannot figure out my skin type back then. I end up trying a few products made for oily skin and guess what? It didn't work and my skin got worse. Then one of my friend recommended that I need to use a clay mask for deep purifying and to absorb some of the oil out. So, I got the Dr Young Anti Pore Deep Clearing Clay Mask which the girl from Sasa recommended me. Everytime I use it, I end up having pimples popping out after that and it did not help with my combination skin complication. So, I thought my skin doesn't like clay mask. Then when I met my friend who runs Vanity Jo on Facebook, she recommended me the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, it turns out great! Apparently it was not my skin that did not like clay mask, it was that particular clay mask that sucks! And then I was brave enough to buy a whole big tub of the Skin & Lab Glacial Clay Facial Mask.

许多人对粘土面膜有错误的观念,他们都以为粘土面膜只适合油性肤质。我的脸洗干净过后很快就会出油,可是常常鼻子都会脱皮。连我自己也分不清是怎么一回事。 结果就盲目地试了一些给油性肌的产品咯。最后还是弄巧反拙。然后就有朋友建议我用粘土面膜, 因为粘土面膜有深层净化的功效,它也可以吸掉皮肤多余的油脂。后来我就买了Dr Young 的Anti Pore Deep Clearing Clay Mask,因为Sasa的销售小姐介绍的。每次用完我就会有小小颗的痘痘,而且它根本没有改善我的肤质。 当时我以为我的皮肤不适合用粘土面膜。 还好后来认识了一位女生,就是我常提起的Vanity Jo,她让我试用Innisfree 的 Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask,效果超好的!事实上问题不在于我的皮肤,而是用了不好的产品。过后呢,我就大胆地买了一大罐Skin & Lab 的 Glacial Clay Facial Mask。

My first experience with this clay mask was unpleasant. Because it stings, A LOT. I thought it's my skin again and I was pretty bumped that I didn't stink to the Innisfree one. Immediately I was thinking of who to give this to. Luckily, I look it up on the internet to see if there is someone else who is having the same issue as me. And BAM! It turns out the tingling effect for the first 5 minutes is normal. It is when the product act against the dead skin cells.

我的第一次并不是很爽 *偷笑* , 因为皮肤感觉又刺又辣。我真的以为又是我的问题,而且干嘛手痒不买回Innisfree呢?! 其实我已经想着要把这罐东西给谁好了。幸好有上网找看有没有别人也有同样的问题,果然每个用过都这样, 前五分钟都会有刺刺的感觉,那是产品针对死皮的化学作用。

Basically, this mask works in 3 steps. First, it clears off all the unnecessary stuff on the surface of the skin like dirt, oil, dead skin cells. Secondly, when the mask starts drying out, it helps to tighten and firm up the pores. And lastly, the oatmeal in the mask helps to put back hydration into the skin. So, the skin is perfectly balanced = less oily + more hydration.

基本上,这款粘土面膜的功效分为三大步。第一,大扫除:面膜会将表层的杂物如:污垢、油脂和死皮清除。 第二, 面膜慢慢干的同时也帮助拉紧皮肤和缩小毛孔。最后,面膜里的燕麦片可帮助恢复皮肤里的水分。少了油 + 多了水分 = 皮肤里外就会完美地平衡了。

Besides the normal use of a clay mask, I also like to use it on my acne. I'll put it on overnight and the clay mask helps it to dry off quicker and also reduces the redness. If you have combination skin, do consider using this clay mask on your T-zone only and put on a separate mask, like a hydration mask, for the U-zone. This also one of the Tip Tuesday that Tati talked about on her Youtube channel recently. Apart from that, Skin & Lab suggested that it can be used on the back or any part of the body where you have acne. The tea tree extract in the product is anti-bacterial so it helps to calm and reduce acne.

除了一般敷脸的用法,我也会把面膜点在痘痘上过夜。这样痘痘会更快干掉,也会消红。如果你是混合肌的,可以把粘土面膜涂在 T 字部位上, 然后再用另一种保湿面膜涂在 U 字部位上。 除此之外,Skin & Lab 也建议大家可以用在身体有痘痘的部位上。 产品里的茶树精华有抗菌的功效, 它可帮助镇定和消除痘痘。
Plugged from wishtrend.com
The official website of Skin & Lab only has the Korean version 
This is absolutely my savior! My skin has improved so much. And it is safe to say that this is the secret to maintaining my skin balanced for the past few months. The clay mask did not dry out my skin and most importantly, it lowers the activeness of my sebum. I have less breakout since I started using it, which is miracle! I can say that this product made my skin routine complete. I usually use it once a week because my skin is not that oily. Previously, it was not available in Malaysia. You can only get them from Korea if you travel there or you can order online. I got it from Vanity Jo for RM70. And recently, Skin & Lab set up an official website for us, Malaysian! How great is that?! This clay mask is RM71 on their website (not including shipping). I hope I shed some light on this clay mask topic. If you do not have a clay mask in your routine, do consider this clay mask.

这简直就是我的救世主啊!我的皮肤改进了很多。我这几个月都是靠它来维持漂亮的肌肤。这粘土面膜不会使皮肤干燥,更重要的是, 它平定了我的皮脂腺。自从用了它以后,我就很少生痘痘了,简直就是奇迹!由于我的皮肤不是很油, 我通常一个星期只用一次。这产品之前在马来西亚都买部到,只有在韩国或是网上有得买。我是在Vanity Jo 买的,一罐 RM70。只有最近Skin & Lab才有在马来西亚设定了他们的官方网站。 超棒的!网上售价是RM71(不包括运输费)。我希望今天粘土面膜这个话题给了大家一点领悟。如果你没有式过粘土面膜的话,不妨考虑这款。

With love,
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment