Friday, October 11

NARUKO Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Toner EX

NARUKO Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Toner EX 
TGIF ladies! I'm currently half way through this bottle. It's from Naruko's Magnolia series. I love the light floral scent, which I think it's from the Magnolia flower. I've never smell a Magnolia before so I can't really tell. It's slightly thicker than the Rose & Botanic one (link here). But not to worry, it's not sticky when you apply onto your face. 

又是星期五,周末来临了!!本小姐现在用着的是牛尔亲研的白玉兰钻采超紧緻美白乳液EX。我超爱它那淡淡的花香,相信是白玉兰花香。可是因为我没真正闻过白玉兰花,所以不能肯定。这支化妆水比之前用过的森玫瑰水立方保湿露来得比较浓厚。可是大家别担心,擦在脸上不会有黏黏的感觉

The Magnolia Series is mainly for pre-mature skin. Err...yes I'm only 24 and I'm using an anti-aging toner. It's never too early for prevention! The series is actually very suitable for women in the late 20's whose skin is entering the aging stage. Its Magnolia extract helps to delay aging and improve skin's translucence level. The toner act as a defense mechanism to protect the skin against environmental damage like UV during the day and at night, it activates skin collagen for reproduction. Apart from that, it also contains Vitamin C and Arbutin which reduce and prevent the formulation of melanin in our skin, as well as relieves dullness. For those who don't know, melanin is the key determination of the color for many parts of our body. The higher the concentration of melanin, the darker our skin looks. And of course, the toner gotta have moisturizing components like Hyaluronic Acid and other essential oil. 
Oh and my favorite thing about the toner is that it's only RM38/120ml. Comparing the price and all the benefit that it gives to my skin, I say this is one of the best deals in town!! 

这白玉兰钻采系列主要是针对初老的皮肤。大家可能觉得我才24 岁,有必要用抗老成分的产品吗?可是我告诉你,抗老是永远不会太早的!其实这系列非常适合27-28 岁的女人。在这时期,皮肤开始老化。产品里的白玉兰提炼品可助于延迟老化过程提升透明感。 在白天使用时,化妆水就会形成一层保护膜,不让皮肤受到外界的侵害包括紫外线;在夜里,它就会促进胶原蛋白的生产。除此之外,它也还有维他命C和熊果素,可帮助减少和抵抗黑色素的产生,也帮助消解皮肤暗沉问题。当然,产品里少不了些保湿成分。
还有,我觉得这化妆水最值得买的原因是它只售RM38/120ml。超值的耶!! 

HOW TO APPLY: I like to apply the toner by using these air-laid facial puffs. I think it's better than using normal cotton pad because it doesn't soak up too much product. By using the facial puff, it helps to remove any remaining dirt or make up on my face. As you can see from the picture below, I got them from Watsons. The air-laid facial puffs is made from non-woven fabric. Each box has 90 folded sheets. I'll cut them into two so each box I'll get 180 pieces. 

使用方式: 本人喜欢把化妆水倒在用以下图内的化妆棉上,再涂在脸上。 一来可以确保皮肤是真的干净了,二来是这款化妆棉不会吸掉太多的产品,三来可以顺便去角质。以下两种化妆棉都是我从Watsons买的。每盒有90张。我都会把它剪成两片,所以一盒会有180张。两种的价格也一样,都是 RM5.90。我个人比较喜欢以下这一款,因为它比较粗,方便去角质。
Watsons air laid facial puffs - lint free
Close up of the air laid facial puffs 
For the premium non-woven facial puffs, it's made from 70% of Viscose and 30% of Polyester. It's also lint free. There's 180 pieces in a box. After trying out  both, I prefer the air laid facial puffs because I think it helps to exfoliate my skin. (it's rougher compared to the premium one). Both cost the same, RM 5.90 and you get the same amount of product.
Watsons premium non-woven facial puffs -lint free
Close up of the non-woven facial puffs
How do you prefer to apply your toner? Let us know at the comment bar below. 

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment