Saturday, September 14

NARUKO Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator



Dear all, 

Today's review is about one of my favorite toner, Naruko's Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator. It's very watery, just like any other toner. After applying the toner, my skin feels moist and stabilized. My pore also minimizes. Apart from that, it has light scent of rose, which gives a relaxing effect. It feels like I'm at the spa. 

今天要为大家评论的是我的最爱之一, 那就是Naruko的森玫瑰水立方保湿露。它像一般化妆水一样, 水水的。搽上了之后, 我的皮肤感觉很滋润, 细纹减少了, 毛孔也缩小了。除此之外, 它还有淡淡的玫瑰花香, 可让人放松心情, 闻了像在做spa一样。
Empty bottle of Naruko Rose & BOTANIC HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator
森玫瑰水立方保湿露
The bottle of watery goodness is filled with multiple moisturizing ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and CE booster extracted from Dermaveil. It also helps to nourish and repair skin cell. When the cell is hydrated and healthy, the size of our pores will reduce. Of course, only having those nutrient is not enough. The toner is also formulated with enhancer agents which prepares the skin for absorption. 


Naruko Rose & Botanic Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Cubic Hydrator
(破尿酸)
How to apply: (Daily use) Pour some of the toner onto a normal cotton pad like most people do or pour it onto a non-woven cotton pad like I do. Then gently apply the toner onto the face in strokes from all the inner spot of you face and slowly move upward to the outer part of your face. I like to begin with my cheek area then forehead and lastly, my neck. Image always does a better job at describing how to apply products, so here is something I got from the trusty old Google.com. 

使用方式:(日常用法)倒出少许的化妆水到化妆棉上或是像我一样,用非织的化妆棉。然后,轻轻地从脸的内部往外搽。我通常比较喜欢从内脸颊开始,再来是额头和颈部。全都使用从下往上的方式搽。我觉得你们还是参考以下的图式好了,会比较容易明白。(次序可以随意调换)
How to apply: Toner 
How to apply: (Weekly use) This toner can also be uses as hydrating facial mask. I will just wet the non-woven cotton pad with toner then place it onto my nose and inner cheek where all my crazy large pore are. Leave it for about 5-10 minutes then remove the cotton pad and massage until the product dries off. 

使用方式:(每周式用法)化妆水也可以当面膜。将大量的化妆水倒到非织化妆棉上。然后就把湿透的化妆棉平敷在脸颊上。我喜欢放在很多粗大毛孔聚集的部位,比如内脸颊和鼻子。五至十分钟后即可拿下,然后按摩至化妆水干完为止。

As you can see from the first photo, I've used up the whole bottle and I've influenced my mum to try it out too. This is definitely something that I will repurchase! Retail price is only RM38. Hope you like it too. 


with love, 
pei san 


No comments:

Post a Comment