Friday, October 4

CLINELLE Eye Bright

Sorry that we're slacking lately.  Life has been a bitch! Oh well, life gotta go on...So today I'll be reviewing the Clinelle's Eye Bright. Clinelle's products are made in France. I did some research online and found out that they are from Asia. So I suspect this is another OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) which means a lab creates the formula then allow company sell it under their brand name. Clinelle emphasizes on fragrant free, artificial coloring free, mineral oil free, comedogenic ingredient free and lanolin free. Sounds good right? 
Well, it sounds good in words. This is the very first eye cream that I bought. I bought it because the sales lady there said it was good and a few of her customers come back to repurchase this product...bla...bla...bla... Come to think about it, the lady was only stationed there for a few weeks. How can she have returning customers? Oh well! At least I'm sharing this so that you guys won't make the same mistake that I did. 

最近上载的评论开始有点怠慢了,真的很抱歉!最近都不是很顺,不过也不能怎样。哎,生活重得过啊!。。。今天要给大家讲评的是Clinelle 的 Eye Bright。 从包装上显示,Clinelle 的产品是在法国制成的。我就上网查证以下,发觉Clinelle 原来是从亚洲来的。我觉得应该是一个来自亚洲的公司采用了法国原始制造品,以它们的商标售卖给大众。他家的产品是很注重无香精、无人造色素、无精油、无粉刺刺激性成分、无羊毛脂。听起来应该很不错对吧?
可惜,它就只是纸上谈兵。它是我第一支眼霜。我当时买它是因为销售员说它很好卖,又很多顾客都回来再买它。可是回想起来时觉得不对啊!那位销售员只是在那儿站岗几星期而已,又怎么会有熟客呢?算了!至少我现在可以和大家分享,好让大家不会像我一样犯同样的错误。

Clinelle Eye Bright
After a few months of using this, I see no different to my eye. The dark circles, the wrinkles...they are still there. Apparently I'm not the only one who find this product useless. I mentioned this product to Jeannie the other day and she agreed with me that this product does not do any good.

用了几个月后,我发觉一点效果都没有。我的黑眼圈、皱纹。。统统都在。后来才发觉原来不是只有我一个人觉得它没用。早前我偶然中向Jeannie 提起了这产品,她也同意我的看法。
Clinelle Line-d!
From the picture above you can see that the product is cream based and I think it's a bit too heavy for the eye. It's not too oily. For application, you only need 2 little drop. A little of this product goes a long way. It also leaves a smooth feeling on the skin. 

从照片上可看到产品是膏状的。我觉得对眼部有点太沉重。它不会太油腻。其实产品的用量也不需太多,只需两小滴就够了。擦了以后,感觉皮肤滑滑的。

Oh ya! Another reason that lured me to give this product a try is that it's cheap. Normal price is only RM45.90 and Watsons always have sales. It's only RM39.02 currently. 

还有,我当时决定买它来试是因为它很便宜。普通售价是RM45.90。 Watsons 也常常有大减价。现在只售RM39.02。

With love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment