Monday, September 16

THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Calling for oily skin!...Super duper oily skin! This is a product made for you. 
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator
The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator is made for oily or blemished skin. I don't have super oily skin but I do have oily T zone. I'm using it once a week to remove all dead skins and unblock pores. My skin feels smoother with just a small amount of the product. Dead skin and clogged pores can developed into acne if its not treated well. So, you would want to get rid of them ASAP!
But because my U zone is less oily, sometimes my skin feels tight after using the scrub. It also have strong scent of tea tree. I personally think it's okay but I'm not sure if you do too. Anyway,  scent is subjective to personal preference. 

这产品是对付油性肌肤和痘痘问题的最佳秘方。虽然我的皮肤不属于超油性的那种,可是我的 T 部位是蛮油的。每逢周末,我会用它来去死皮对付堵塞的毛孔。只需很少的分量,我的皮肤感觉非常。如果没有妥善的处理掉死皮和毛孔阻塞的问题,它们很容易就会变成粉刺或肉粒。到时候,就更麻烦了!
我的皮肤是混合性的,U 部位是比较干的。有时候用了会觉得皮肤紧紧的,尤其是脸颊的部分。所以我说这产品非常适合超油性的皮肤。除此子外,茶树的味道很强,不是每个人可以接受得到,不过我觉得还可以。

The product is green in colour as you can see from the picture.  It also have little brown bits. The texture is quite rough.  So, if you have sensitive skin, I would suggest you use just a tiny bit then add on accordingly. 
It is made from ground tea tree leaves originated from Kenya which act as anti-bacterial substance. It also removes excess oil which is a common cause of acne. 

从图画上可看到它是绿色的,还有小小颗的棕色物质,质感还蛮粗的。皮肤较敏感或较细腻的朋友们最好用一点就好。它其实是用肯雅的茶树叶磨成的。茶树有助于消除真菌和吸取多余的油脂。
Green paste with tiny brown bits in The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator
How to apply: I usually start by cleansing my face to remove dirt and oil with my normal cleanser. Then, I'll squeeze just a little product, about the size of a bean and massage in circular motion onto my face and neck.  Rinse it off with water and voilà! smooth and clear skin。 

Retail price is RM42. I got mine with 50% off during their special promotion season last year. (Yes, last year) I know I'm not supposed to keep it for more than 12 months or so but this stuff just won't finish.
So, if you have super oily skin, do try it out! 

使用方式:使用前,我会用我平时用的洗脸霜先去掉污质和油脂。然后就挤一点点的产品,大约是一颗豆粒般的比率,以打圈圈的动作在脸和颈部上按摩。再用清水洗掉产品,滑溜溜的肌肤就会出现了!
这产品只售RM42,而我是去年以半价买到的。厉害吧?! 哈哈。。虽说产品一般开封后不可用超过12个月,可是我用了很久都还用不完。
如果你的脸是亮到会发光的那种,不妨试试它。


with love, 
pei san

No comments:

Post a Comment