Wednesday, September 18

BIO-ESSENCE Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF 20

Many lazy women love moisturizers with sunscreen because it's easy and fast. Well, me too!
懒女人都喜欢有防晒功能的滋润霜。我也不例外!

Bio-essence Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream SPF20 
I've been using Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream for a couple mo nths now. It has served me well. No breakout. No sticky or oily feeling. And my face is fairer now. However,  there's one thing I dislike about the product,  which is its thick texture. It makes it harder to apply evenly onto the skin and it feels sticky especially in hot and humid weather. I know SPF 20 is not exactly sufficient for our daily routine but it's good enough if your have a 9 to 5 desk job.

我用了Bio-essence的Tanaka White Double Whitening Cream已经几个月了。
感觉很好。没有生痘痘不会油、也不会黏黏的。我的脸也了。
 唯一不喜欢它的一点就是产品太厚重了。很难平均地擦在脸上。而且马来西亚的天气都很热, 流汉了会黏黏的。其实只有SPF20是不够的。可是如果你长时间都在室内的话, 是足够的。

The product's main ingredient is extracted from Thanaka Tree, also known as Elephant Apple Tree, which is a tradisional beauty secret of Burmese women. It protects the skin from UV rays and slows the aging process. It also leaves the skin smoother and cooler. 

这产品的主要成分是从Thanaka树提炼出来的, 是缅甸女人专用的传统美容秘方。它可以保护我们的皮肤不被紫外线破坏, 蔓延老化, 也让皮肤光滑 、凉爽。

TIP: Mix the whitening cream with Bio-essence's Bird's Nest Nutri-collagen & Whitening Advancer
Retail price is RM59.90.

TIP: Because of its thick texture, I'll usually mix it with Bio-Essence's Bird Nest Nutri-collagen & Whitening Advancer. The ratio is 1:1. After mixing both product together,  the texture becomes thinner and I can easily smooth it out onto my skin. Also, my skin can absorb the nutrient from the product better.
We'll be doing a separate review on the Advancer soon. So, stay tuned! 

提示:因为产品的质感很厚,不易推开。所以,我会以一比一的对比和Bio-Essence 的 Bird Nest Nutri-collagen & Whitening Advancer混合在一起。质感会变的比较稀,容易擦,也容易被皮肤吸收。

with love, 
pei san 

No comments:

Post a Comment